Yonkers shopping
There's no doubt that any shopping in Yonkers leaves much to be desired. But you get used to it. In fact, when I am in the mall in Utah I get annoyed when salespeople ask me if I need help.I recently discovered Marshalls Mega Shoe Shop Store there. Let's just say you have to dig a bit, but overall it was positive. I bought 2 pairs of really comfy fall shoes for my growing pregnant feet (yes, why should my belly be the only thing that grows?) Born and Clarks brands...only 25 bucks each. Amazing.
Then, our local stop and shop has been remodeled. It opens on Friday after 6 weeks. For the first couple of weeks, I made things work with C-town (gag...sorry Lindsey) and Trader Joes (love it but just doesn't have everything I need.) Then I hit super stop and shop in Yonkers. It's awesome. Just like shopping at a normal store in Utah. Except you've got the Yonkers crowd. I might still even go there on occasion.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home