Grateful
It's a little late in the Thanksgiving season to list what I am grateful for, but a good exercise nonetheless.1) I am grateful for good health. It's been over a year since my first of four serious bouts with tonsillitis began and it's so great to be healthy.
2) I am grateful for good friends. It was wonderful to write on Christmas cards "Loved seeing you this year"..."great to visit with you". I had many opportunities to see people from all stages of my life this year and I loved it. Hopefully it won't be years before we meet again.
3) I am grateful for a wonderful extended family, both mind and Mark's. I am grateful for my father-in-law's recovery from his stroke. We can't wait to see you, Tim.
4) I am grateful for a new baby on the way. As my friend Jill reminded me, our best present is coming after Christmas. Can't wait to meet this little guy.
5) I am grateful for a wonderful husband and 4 fabulous children. They are everything to me.
6) I am grateful to live in New York, and for the opportunities it gives us. '
7) So grateful for the Savior, and his birth this time of year. I love teaching my children about the nativity and His life and His gospel.

2 Comments:
And I am grateful for you and all you do. Love you...
It was wonderful being one of those friends that was able to see you this year. I sure appreciate your efforts to keep in touch. Love you Kath!
Post a Comment
<< Home