Josh's big week
Here are some photos from Josh's big week. On Tuesday, he turned 11! He wanted a family dinner of pork chops and mashed potatoes. You can see his cake (strawberry with vanilla frosting, decorated with Mike and Ike's--his favorite candy). He loved his gifts, including Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Outdoor Life: active challenge for the Wii. He also wanted a Rivera shirt to add to his Yankee shirt collection.
Wednesday he graduated from Cottle. He wanted to wear his suit. He is with his wonderful teacher, Ms. Viswanathan at the reception after graduation. I took Josh and Caroline out to Outback for per his graduation request. They were so cute sharing their sundae and talking in their british accents. (I told Mark that special languages are a key part of sibling relationships...at least among the Baers, so I have a high tolerance for them. This is one of the things they do, anyone who is around us this summer will catch hear the others soon enough!) He also had his first 11 year old boy scout meeting on Wed. He's excited to go on his first boy scout campout on Friday night. It was a good week for him. So grateful for this loving, wonderful, helpful, intelligent, righteous boy!

4 Comments:
I'm really having trouble believing he was born 11 years ago! He's so adorable. Congrats Josh!
What a great kid. Can't believe he is moving on from Elementary School. It seems like yesterday that we were playing pet shop. Thanks for posting these pics. :)
Wow, 11 years old. I still remember him as a cute little toddler! How funny that he and Caroline speak with a British accent to each other. I can't wait to see you all soon!
Love to hear about Josh. Glad he's such a good big bro. Love the pictures of TT Bird. What a doll. Can't wait to meet him in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment
<< Home