Friday, October 01, 2010

Status Updates that didn't make the cut...

You're 11...I think you can start the washer.

Matthew wouldn't take Motrin yesterday but seems to be feeling better this morning. Jumping on the couch.

Don't show too much excitement when your husband says the trains aren't running. He tried very hard to get into work today and made it. Play it cool next time.

Baby's first war wound...a goose egg on the forehead. Thanks Sam! The wall has dent in it too.

BBQ Pringles at 9:30 a.m. not a good idea.

I wish I had some eggs so we could make a treat today (brownies, cookies, muffins anything!). It's rainy and our school has no power so we are all home (plus Matthew is sick).

Phineas and Ferb--they all love it.

It's only 10 a.m.! At least the baby is napping.

Where's the electrican??? He was supposed to be here an hour ago. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 10/01/2010 9:42 AM, Blogger luvmymunchkins said...

I love those!!

Try egg replacer, the following = 1 egg: 1/2 mashed banana, 1/4 c. applesauce, 2 tbsp water and 2 tsp baking powder, there's more! http://www.thecookinginn.com/eggsub.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home