Thursday, September 16, 2010

Getting by...on the prayers of others

We got in a car accident on Sunday while driving home from Church. I won't say more than that about the actual incident since my brother (the insurance adjustor) advised putting no info about it on the internet. We are all ok. The closing prayer verbage we use of "bless us to travel home safely" has increased meaning.

Anyways, this is another weird "thing" in the timeline of weird things that have happened to me in the last 2 years. I was wondering where I could draw from to get the strength to get through this one. I have definitely recognized this time around the power of people praying for you...on your behalf. It makes me more conscious of praying for other people when they need it or just in general. When people have asked what they could do, I have answered pray for us. It has helped tremendously.

Next up on the blog...pics from the first day of school and such. Just wanted first to acknowledge and thank you for your prayers on our behalf.

2 Comments:

At 9/16/2010 5:19 PM, Blogger Mumsy said...

Oh, dear. Well, I'm glad you are all okay. I'll have to give you a call. You are definitely in our prayers!

 
At 9/16/2010 11:52 PM, Blogger liz said...

!?

Oh my gosh glad you guys are 'ok' but 'ok' makes me still feel a little worried about you each. Scary- thinking and praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home