Thursday, June 24, 2010

My life at 5 months







Well, hi everyone. Thomas here. Just wanted to report on how things have gone. First, I turn 5 months old tomorrow! Can you believe it? I am constantly drooling and mouthing anything I can. I love playing in the exersaucer, in short intervals. I'm quite a squaker, but a little stingy with my laughs. I roll over both ways. I can blow raspberries. I love being one of the boys. I get toted around everywhere and am generally a pretty good sport about it. Josh especially loves to show me off at school. I am really looking forward to meeting all my aunts, uncles and cousins over the next few weeks. I know I will be a joy on the 6 hour flight to San Diego! Mom gets a little uptight about my naps, but I don't blame her, things go better when I sleep in my own bed. I hope these blue eyes will stay around...I get lots of comments from strangers about them. My nicknames include boo boo, T-T, TT Bird, Baby and Tommy. Well that's all for now.

5 Comments:

At 6/24/2010 9:35 PM, Blogger linda said...

So cute. Anxious to see you all.

 
At 6/24/2010 10:00 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Dear Thomas.....I'm dying to meet you. I'll teach you how to crawl and rock your exasaucer so that it almost tips over!
Love, Macy
p.s. I can also teach you to roll out of your car seat.....

 
At 6/25/2010 4:15 AM, Blogger Carma said...

Ok, he is so cute, I might just get in the car now and drive up there to hold him.

 
At 6/26/2010 3:26 PM, Blogger karla said...

He is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him!

 
At 6/27/2010 9:23 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I want to meet Thomas! I know you have so much planned with family, but when you have some spare time let me know. Drop me a text or email and I'd love to see you all! Good luck with the flight, and have a blast in SD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home