Nine Years Old
Last week Caroline turned 9! We had a fun day celebrating her. Her big present was a new American Girl Doll. Surprise there! I took her to the City on Saturday where we picked out her doll, had her doll's ears pierced, and then had lunch. On the day of her birthday, we went to the Mall to have her ears pierced. We had a family dinner and cake and ice cream to finish out the celebration.
Happy Birthday sweet girl. I couldn't imagine a better daughter!

2 Comments:
Looks like it was a special day. I will never forget when you took me to get my ears pierced. That was awesome.
Such beautiful adorable children. Glad Caroline had such a wonderful birthday -- two special celebration days. Wish I could have been there.
Thomas is as adorable as ever. Can't believe how grown up he is. I miss him as well as all his siblings.
Love, Grandma N.
Post a Comment
<< Home