Thoughts on a Rainy Afternoon
Has anyone seen Talladega Nights? I have not seen it, but somehow have been subtly influenced by the power of brand positioning...I have 2 loaves of Wonder Bread (it says it has as much fiber as wheat) and one package of Wonder hot dog buns in the house!Best $10 spent of the summer: I purchased a Ravensburger puzzle for Matthew while in Utah this summer, it's called "Thomas Tells the Time." It's a jigsaw with 60 pieces. We do it multiple times every day. It is so well made. He can do most of it if I get him started on it. The other 2 kids do it with him. It's something I can do while I am holding the baby. It's an easy distraction--"oh, let's come inside (or turn off the TV, etc.) and we can do the tick tock puzzle." It can take as long as we want it to (20 minutes) or a short time too. It's helped Matt's speech. It helps us change gears and is a great bedtime activity. The pieces are large. I even moved the couch (which caused a great flurry of vacuuming and dusting of baseboards) looking for a lost piece the other day. We have a couple other Ravensburger puzzles and they are great. I love stuff that is well made.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home