Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Gilmore stuff



Well, it's no news to any Gilmore fans that the show has been "not great" this season and last. But I continue to watch and last night I was not disappointed.

I really like Christopher. And I like him for Lorelai. I like it when he called her "Mrs. I feel 500 emotions in one hour." He really gets her! Sometimes I feel like that too, Lorelai.

I like that TJ (who I don't like) and Liz (who I like because she played Susan's crazy sister Chloe years ago on ER) named their baby girl Doula, after having a doula and a homebirth. That was charming.

I like that Luke finally stood up to Anna. While I am not thrilled about the whole Luke-April-Anna plotline, I was proud of him. He's not going to let another person he cares about slip away from him.

I liked Paris and Doyle and their dancing in the background when Rory was on the cell phone. That was funny.

Somethings that bug:
Rory's plotline--where is it? Why bring back Marty?
Why does Lucy call Marty "Boyfriend?" Marty is a fine name.
Doesn't Rory have other friends from Yale? Throwing in these two girls has not been my favorite.
Why does Lane have to have twins? Wasn't it enough that she was having a honeymoon baby?

Well, I will have to keep watching and Mark too, even though he says he doesn't watch Gilmore. He really does, sometimes.

4 Comments:

At 11/29/2006 3:29 PM, Blogger liz said...

Kathryn people tell me I look like Lorelai. Do I? Strangers have even told me on the street.

I can't determine if I think I do or not. And it depends on what she is wearing if I think it's a good thing or not. In this picture, not so thrilled. But with the 100 emotions an hour- that part is me.

I miss watching, thanks for the updates.

 
At 11/29/2006 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz I do think you look like Lorelai!

GG is just for fun for me...Patrick has to wear headphones and work on something else if he is home when it is on otherwise he complains about how horrible the acting is and how lame the plot is. I agree but like it inspite of all of that. It's just plain fun!

 
At 11/29/2006 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great episode! Reminded me of old Gilmores. But one of the best parts? The "coming up" part with Luke and Christopher looking like they're gonna fight!!! Just like I'ts Raining Men on Bridget Jones Diary! (edited version of course!)

 
At 11/30/2006 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering what had happened to the Gilmore Girls. I forgot that I had missed them. I always wanted Luke and Lorelei to get together but I heard that in real life they didn't like each other. I really liked Rory until she became a little tramp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home