A dumb morning
It was a dumb morning.It was pouring rain.
My pictures of Sam I so carefully ordered online last night at CVS were not ready when I went to pick them up. Please call me CVS so I don't stop there on my limited errand time. I did splurge for a cute black, polka-dot umbrella, one that is just mine and Mark won't dare take because it's too girly.
Went to the dance studio to find laces for Caroline's tap shoes. Dance studio closed.
Went to pick up cake for second grade class party. The person helping me had a really hoarse voice. I said, "Are you feeling alright? You're voice sounds hoarse." " This is the way my voice always sounds." Oh, I felt so stupid. "I said, I am sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." She said, "It happens all the time."
I then went to get my new library card at our new library. I have an $18 overdue fee for a Blues Clues video I swear I took back weeks ago. AARGH! No new library card until this is resolved. I have to say I miss the laid-backedness of my former library! This library is more intense.
I should have stayed home!
This afternoon is looking better though.
The class party was great.
The baby is napping.
I found a solution about the video--I could probably just replace it at half the cost.
It stopped raining.
And hey, it's FRIDAY!

2 Comments:
It's probably easier to just pay the money or buy the a new one, but Fred tells me all the time that things get misplaced and are really there. If you took it, it is probably there and misfiled. But, you'd have to go through and find it yourself. That's the part that's not worth the money.
:)
aw sorry you had a lame day.
it made me laugh out loud about the lady's voice. It reminded me of the seinfeld episode when the husband's voice sounded like a woman and they kepy thinking they were talking to his wife...
Post a Comment
<< Home