Easter
I really love Easter. I am trying to get in the mood this year since I have been a bit distracted.Here are some things I love about Easter:
1) I love Easter colors.
2) I love dying Easter eggs. I am not very crafty, put I love dying eggs from the Dudley's egg kit. The smell of vinegar and the fizzing of the tablet is awesome! I love to help my kids dye eggs. So fun.
3) I love Easter clothes and planning out what my kids will wear to church and then taking pictures of them. Note to self: buy Josh a tie today.
4) Of course I love Easter candy!
5) I love making and finding Easter baskets.
6) I love the meaning of Easter.
This year the Easter Bunny is coming a couple days early since we will be out of town for the weekend visiting my brother and meeting my new nephew!
Enjoy your Easter preparations, and if you have a tradition you love, please share.
Side note: We went to our town's Easter egg hunt on Saturday. 4000 eggs on a lawn. Lots and lots of kids lined up. All eggs gone in about 1 minute. It was crazy!

2 Comments:
i have to admit that i just don't enjoy the celebrations of easter. boo, i know. i like new clothes but everything else is a chore for me. plus it's right aftr afton's bday so i'm always burnt out. i have to find a way to get in the mood for this holiday! my parents always went overboard for easter and i loved it.
I love Easter, too. I love how it feels like Spring has finally sprung and I love all the colors and the blossoms.
I will be making the traditional coconut cake like my grandmother always made.
This year I'm trying to think of what else I can put in the baskets b/c I know I will be the one eating all the candy!!
Post a Comment
<< Home