Product review: Ordering Pizza online
Well, I just ordered my dinner online.Despite previous posts about making dinner, tonight I just had no ideas. I couldn't figure anything out, plus I am trying to use up stuff so we don't have to move it.
Plus it's Tuesday, which is nice for Two for Tuesday for Dominos.
I logged on, ordered our pizzas (2 large for the price of one) and in 28 minutes, we'll be good to go.
It was very easy, very crisp, and took about 4 minutes.
Yeah for the internet!

2 Comments:
That is AWESOME. Now if we can get Outback to do it, too. Maybe they do...
Ah the wonders of the internet! We found a place in Berlin that would deliver 'even a cup of soup at four am' for free and it was very nice that they were on the internet for those of us who are German-challenged. They got us through my German class in November (when Rob was on dinner duty for a full month), and I am embarrassed to admit, they liked us so much they brought us two bottles of wine. Hmmmm.
We left those in the apartment because we didn't know what else to do with them.
Post a Comment
<< Home