Computer dependent
Well, I have saved a lot of time this week. Our computer has been not functioning and is currently being repaired. So, I can check email on Mark's laptop in the evenings. (I have to ask permission first.) But I realized how much I depend on the computer and how utterly lost I feel without it!My first thought when the computer wasn't working was panic about my digital pictures. I have been assured they are fine and not lost. Guess we better come up with a backup system!
And then I felt sad because it's hard to read blogs without a computer and it's not like I am loving Mark's laptop for any lengthy periods of time. And I really enjoy reading my friend's blogs.
But it's been good to have some spare time so I can pack. We are moving on Friday.
And when we get settled, then I'll be back!
PS before the computer woes, I had done my first online grocery shopping order and I ordered all my moving boxes on line which I will probably list on Craig's list afterwards. Plus we got a new knob for the dryer online. Where would I have ever gotten this without the internet? Now I can take my pliers to the new house. I am all for computer making life easier. Actually, I am for anything that makes life easier, but I'll save those thoughts for another day!

1 Comments:
I'm absolutely paralized with the internet.
Post a Comment
<< Home