Where did all the Webkinz go?
So there are no Webkinz to be found in my area.This is much to the dismay of a broken-hearted kindergartener who worked really hard all week at trying new foods to earn the said Webkinz.
And the fact that they are unavailable is making me even more crazy to get her one.
When we initially worked out this agreement (she would eat the dinner the rest of the family was having for the week), in exchange for a webkinz at the end of the week, I thought it was now big deal to go to the local drug store (which has posters on both doors advertising that Webkinz are sold here) to purchase one.
We attempted to purchase one on-line, but Matthew pounded on the computer and somehow turned the screen not only to black and white, but negative black and white, and now that it's fixed, it's Sunday and Webkinz wasn't even brought up today.
So maybe the Webkinz craze will go away.
And maybe she will eat what we are having for dinner tomorrow night.

3 Comments:
I only heard about Webkinz on Friday. I still don't know what they are exactly....what are they?
i heard these can be found at hallmark. i have a 9 year old friend who shared the wbkinz world with me recently.
Kathryn,
I'm calling you. I know the secret.
Denise
Post a Comment
<< Home