La Casa
For our friends and family out of town, we decided to post some pics of the new digs. Good news: plenty of room to stay when you are ready for a trip to NYC! Note: we are in phase 2--well, hoping to move into phase 2 of moving, that is hanging up pictures, adding little touches, etc. So things will evolve.When we walked into this room, we knew we had found our new home. This is the family room and it looks out onto the deck. Anyone know how to remove wallpaper?
This is the other side of the family room, our TV nook!
Master bedroom, master bath is off to the side.
Many happy hours spent in this playroom/office.
The dining room. The chandelier is really growing on me! Very retro!
Living room, which really has nothing in it except the piano, so I guess I could call it our music conservatory.
The kitchen. We are hoping to reface the cabinets.
Stopped by the old house yesterday--can't wait to see what the buyers are doing with it!

7 Comments:
Oh, Kathryn, I LOVE it, it really is beautiful. It looks like it was in great shape, lots better than your previous! So glad you are in, looks rerally spacious and light. Happy, happy!
Such a gorgeous home! You deserve it!
Beautiful! I love that it looks so bright and sunny - lots of natural light is one of my all-time most important parts of a living space. Thanks for posting pics!
Wallpaper - we removed the wallpaper in our bathroom and it really wasn't too bad. You can buy a special spray and a little tool at Home Depot that will really help with the process. Good luck!
Everything looks so pretty and organized. I am envious that you are already to phase II when I moved back in October and still feel like I'm in phase -.05. Can't wait to come visit.
Yay- what a beautiful, beautiful house! Gorgeous french doors in 2 of those pictures! How exciting. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)
I love the chandelier! I would pay good money for that!
Kath,
Thanks for posting the photos! It's looks so happy and sunny there. Congrats on the new place again. Hope you guys have many happy memories there.
Post a Comment
<< Home