Obsessing

Now that life is normal, I am back to my patterns about obsessing. Tell me, does this ever happen to you? You get so fixated on something that you stew and think and mull and ponder and research online and chat and blog and then it happens or it's over and it's on to the next thing to obsess over. This particulary happens to me around my children's birthdays.
The current object of my obsession: Hoover floor mate:
Should I get purple frost or alaskan green?
Isn't it beautiful?
Should I get this at Costco where I really hate going?
Should I get this at Bed Bath and Beyond when I get my 20 percent off coupon? Then it will be the same price as at Costco and I may come out money ahead since I won't spend an extra amount at Costco?
Is this really neccessary?
Will cleaning my floors be so much easier when this is here?
Will this end up in the vaccuum cemetary like our previous 6 vaccuums? (I am really hard on vaccuums)?
Just a few things I am pondering.
What are you obsessing about today?

3 Comments:
I'm addicted to mine - but my obsession is clean floors, so that's probably why. Borrow mine for a day, and see if you like it. Mine's a few years old, so it only came in one color then, so I'm no help there.
I don't obsess too much, except when someone irks me and then I start having pretend conversations in my head where I am telling this person all the things I wish I had the courage to say to them. I know I am obsessing when I can't stop having this fake conversations, though eventually I move on.
I know this is way OD on Natalie comments for tonight. But I was just laughing so hard at the term "vacuum cemetary." We have gone through 3 in 7 years. Let us know how it works out. :) And I love your blog, it is very refreshing & worth catching up on. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home