Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Go on a date!



Yum! Mark and I went out to dinner. We went to Blue Smoke--fabulous!

If you are looking for some good ribs, in a fun atmosphere, we highly recommend it! Mark has been there lots, and has had take out from there. But it was my first time.

It was just such a good meal, I had to share.

We got a rib sampler which had 3 different styles of ribs. We also got the "veg out" plate, which had all kinds of great vegetables to go along. We also had the dessert sampler which had mini slices of banana cream pie, key lime pie, rhubarb crisp, sticky toffee pudding, etc. etc. and Fitz rootbeer to wash it all down. I loved the sampler style of eating. Lots of tastes of different things. We didn't get, but Mark recommends the deviled eggs and mac and cheese as well.

If you are looking for a new place to go in the City, go ahead...I'll probably still be thinking about it!

4 Comments:

At 5/08/2007 10:35 AM, Blogger Erin said...

sounds really good. it looks like a place both josh and i would love.

 
At 5/08/2007 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! I know there are TONS of great places to eat in the city, and love to get recommendations. Now I just need to plan a date night...

 
At 5/08/2007 8:57 PM, Blogger liz said...

even with a tummy full of baby and dinner that sounds SO GOOD!

I loved BBQ's in the village.

 
At 5/09/2007 6:08 AM, Blogger Mumsy said...

That does sound good. I'm glad you guys got to get away for a city date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home