I SO AGREE! What in the world was that about? I kept waiting for them to say it was some kind of mix-up or joke. All I can think of is that tons of tweens voted over and over for the other two. Booooooooo!!!!!
Yeah, I was really surprised too. Although, I think Melinda appeals to an older crowd (like us!), and not the teenagers. I hope Blake wins, just because he's so different from any past winner. Would you mind explaining Grey's Anatomy for me? I'm still confused - Lexi Grey? Is this Meredith's half sister? Is this the same girl Shepherd met in the bar?
K, I was watching the finale that I had recorded on DVR, and it stopped recording before the end! Thank goodness for You Tube, I got to see them announce the winner. My recording quit after the John Lennon medley. Did I miss much else? This is sad, I am so pathetic!
4 Comments:
I SO AGREE! What in the world was that about? I kept waiting for them to say it was some kind of mix-up or joke. All I can think of is that tons of tweens voted over and over for the other two. Booooooooo!!!!!
Yeah, I was really surprised too. Although, I think Melinda appeals to an older crowd (like us!), and not the teenagers. I hope Blake wins, just because he's so different from any past winner. Would you mind explaining Grey's Anatomy for me? I'm still confused - Lexi Grey? Is this Meredith's half sister? Is this the same girl Shepherd met in the bar?
OK Kathryn! I WILL comment on this because I too, was VERY dissapointed to see Doolittle leave!!:( Grrrr! So ok, second best...BLAKE. Darn, huh?
K, I was watching the finale that I had recorded on DVR, and it stopped recording before the end! Thank goodness for You Tube, I got to see them announce the winner. My recording quit after the John Lennon medley. Did I miss much else? This is sad, I am so pathetic!
Post a Comment
<< Home