More than you ever wanted to know
Here's some information since I got tagged by a couple of friends over the last couple of months
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Congressional scheduler
2. Flower shop worker
3. Photo processor
4. PR agency
B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. French Kiss
3. Notting Hill
4. The Saint
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Arlington, VA
3. Alexandria, VA
4. New Orleans, LA
D) Four television shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. Sell This House (still)
3. Everyday Food on PBS
4. Grey's Anatomy
and why stop at Four
5. Ugly Betty
6. Gilmore Girls
7. American Idol
8. the Office
9. ER (looks like I need to get a life!)
E) Four places I have gone on vacation:
1. Kauai
2. Bermuda
3. London
4. Bahamas
F) Four websites I visit almost daily:
1. school website
2. friends' blogs
3. library website
4. various shopping sites, especially when I am obsessing about a purchase
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. ice cream
2. chocolate
3. mexican food
4. fruit
H) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Coronado
2. Cedar Hills
3. New York City
4. Washington, D.C.
AND
Five to Seven Random Things or Things You May Not Know About Me
1) I was in tears tonight when I found the Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) website.
2) I am thinking of purchasing theraputty and a weighted lap pad for Matthew thanks to the SPD website
3) I was so happy to hear of Roger Clemens return to the Yankees! Yes!
4) If I love a shirt, I will buy multiple colors of the same shirt
5) I am grateful you read my blog
6) I want to have another baby but some days I wonder if I am up for the challenge
7) I feel like my friend Carrie who used to say, "the hardest day at home is still better than the best day at work."

7 Comments:
I just sent you a personal email about SPD.
I also wanted to tell you that it made me smile to see your list of tv.s. shoes!
I was just thinking I should call you today to see what's worth watching on a Wed. night since I have a lot of laundry to fold...
i meant shows. not shoes. man, I keep blowing my goal at no typos this month!
Mostly I agree with Carrie, but I'm thinking I would have love to be at work this week.
Love that picture of Coronado. Let's go!
But about Gilmore Girls...what? I can't believe it's just ending like this. I mean, I guess I can because this season has been terrible in comparison to the first few. But ending it like this!
Let me read between the lines here and just say Matthew is going to be fine. You are a great Mom and you are addressing some of his special needs early -- which will mean that they won't be so acute later. As a mom of a child with some special issues I know it can be really hard -- sometimes just to relate to your kid, since they have issues that you don't have. Heavenly Father sends you what he knows you can handle and you are going to learn so much from this and become so empathetic in areas you didn't even know you needed polishing. Better that you should discover these needs at 3 rather than 13. You're great! I love you.
I love you, Kathryn!!
Some of these things I didn't know.
I'm so glad you are my friend. :)
(You are like instant sunshine!)
You forgot Piedmont, CA which just had to have been your favorite place to live!! And longest. That's okay. Loved all your blogs this past week. Just reading them now as I have some down time.
Post a Comment
<< Home