Did you get elfed?
So on Friday, an email from one friend and two family members who had been elfed...by Elf Yourself. (office max interenet elf song and dance.) I would link to it, but since one of my things about blogging is that I don't link, I won't...but anyways, Josh and I had great fun creating an elf dance of my children, of Sam and his 3 baby cousins (sorry baby David but only 4 elves at a time) and Josh and his 2 best friends.I emailed some of these to my mom, who wrote back to say she had gotten 5 elf emails. You can also Scrooge Yourself (only one of these at a time). They are pretty funny. Just wondering how quickly these things make it around cyberspace!

2 Comments:
I have gotten about 4 of these now. They are hilarious! I love seeing them with my friends and families faces in them. I haven't seen the Scrooge one yet, though.
Yes! It was hilarious. Maybe it was bigger around NY, because we only heard of it once and so did the people we sent them too. Good entertainment - and holy cow how kids loved it (my nieces and nephews)!
Post a Comment
<< Home