222
I have reached the milestone of 222 posts on my little Raindrops blog.It's just little because today I was thinking about my blog and life in general. I think most times you get out of something whatever you put into it.
I don't put much effort into this--that's just kind of my blogging style. Other blogging style things you may have noticed is that I don't post pictures of my children, I don't link to anyone or anything, I don't talk a lot about what we are doing, and I don't read blogs of people I don't know personally. You may do these things and that's great.
I love blogging as a means of keeping up with friends and family who I don't get to see as often as I'd like too, so I guess that's why I do it. Plus, I find I occasionally have a thing or two to share of "what's on my mind."
Thank you for stopping by and thanks for having a blog so I can stop by yours. We'll see if I can maintain this non-chalance until post 333!

4 Comments:
I love your blog. It has just the right mix of creative cleverness and real life down-to-earth-ness. I admire from afar that it sounds like in life in general you have good balance, too. Perfect! :)
I like your blog. We don't have to worry about fancy blogs. After all, who really has time for blog beautification?
congrats on 222. I look forward to reading the next 111!
Love it...and love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home