Not too much to report
Still going on last week's euphoria...Love the new book I am reading--"The Namesake"
Love that Matthew patted Caroline on the head and told her to be a good tigerlily before her soccer game.
Love that Mark has arranged for our summer travels...many things to look forward to!
Love frequent flyer miles!
Love that Josh's team started practicing. Not sure how I feel about 3 days of baseball per week. (2 games, 1 practice).
Love Josh's new glasses
Love that I found swimming lessons for Matthew starting early May!
Love Sammy's long hair!
Love Sammy's enthusiasm for everything these days! You can just feel his excitement! Birds! Airplanes! Trampoline! Dora! Anything!
Love Caroline because she's Caroline
Love that Caroline's teacher told me that her sculpey parrot looks like a first grader really did it.
Love that Yoko gave Matthew Daichi's old Thomas rainboots and now it's easy to get him out of the house because I say you can wear your boots and he comes running!

2 Comments:
I'm glad Quinn isn't the only one with long hair....maybe they are long lost twins! I love it!
Go Tigerlillies! Emi's team name is the green snakes.
It feels good to be thankful, huh?!
Post a Comment
<< Home