I love May
What a glorious start to a month. First, on the first, we celebrated Samuel's second birthday! He's 2 and a delight in every way.This week we have a dance recital! We have more of Josh's baseball games! The Yankees are swinging their bats! We have a piano recital (with a specially composed duet for Josh and Caroline...yeah!) We are waiting for some dear friends' babies to be born so we can go shopping for baby gifts! We are going to plant all kinds of white, pink and purple impatients (but I am a little freaked out about the chance of a frost so we will wait until mid-May to do that). We have some more new episodes of Lost to look forward to. We are celebrating our fantastic moms and grandmas. Mark is taking the boys camping. We are going to hang up more pictures! We are going to be outside as much as we can. We are going to get rid of the moss growing in our driveway. I am going to learn how to use a grill!

2 Comments:
You are so positive....I love it.
Breath of fresh air to read this post. I should make a list like this, too. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home