The Chicken Song
For Mother's Day this year, our ward provided the women over age 18 with a CD of hymns. This has been a wonderful gift and I have loved listening to this CD in the car. Matthew has named #14 the Chicken Song. It's actually "Count Your Blessings" but to him it sounds like Chickens. So this morning en route to the train, Mark got to hear for the first time the Chicken song, complete with 5 other people (including Sam the man of few words) bawk, bawk, bawking to the music. It made for a fun time. If you got this CD too, be sure to check out 14. Number 4 is my personal favorite, Sweet Hour of Prayer.
2 Comments:
Sweet Hour of Prayer is one of my favorite hymns.
I forgot about this CD because I had the baby just 5 days after we got it. I have since pulled it out and I love it! I think of Matthew each time I hear the Chicken Song. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home