Monday, April 06, 2009

Twilight on the brain again

I got from Redbox Twilight on DVD. Figured it was good viewing for when Mark was at Priesthood session. I watched it and liked it a lot. Enough to reread the book and watch the movie again last night. So in the last 2 days, I watched 8 hours of conference, 4 hours of Twilight and reread the book.

After Guernsey (see last post), I tried to read another book. I picked up Hot, Flat and Crowded. Yes, interesting topic but did not interest me enough to keep reading. Then, I picked up our book club book, which I may revisit. But now I am trying to avoid going right to New Moon. Actually, I'd rather reading Breaking Dawn again but feel like I should do it in order.

Oh, Edward you make us all fall in love with you!

3 Comments:

At 4/06/2009 9:16 AM, Blogger liz said...

you're so funny.

 
At 4/06/2009 9:33 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

It was nice to not have teenagers screaming and screeching while I watched twilight again!

 
At 4/07/2009 8:55 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

We just watched Twilight this last weekend too. I had read the books and seen it in the theater, but it was a first for Doug. He said he was entertained. :)
We would LOVE to see you when you're here. We're probably about 30-40 minutes from Coronado, but it really doesn't seem that long of a ride to me. Depends on the traffic though I guess. It would be so fun to have you come to church with us. Just let me know. So happy we're friends!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home