Christmas Fun this weekend
We had a great time this weekend. On Friday morning, Sammy had his Christmas program at his preschool. A bit of tinsel and they become an angel. He was very cute singing and doing the actions for his 5 songs with the rest of the 3 year olds.
Saturday morning we headed down to the City early for our visit to Macy's Santaland. I bought these sweaters because I now display all of the pictures with Santa through the years as part of our Christmas decorations. We had the nicest Santa and it was a great visit. We then went to Lincoln Center where we tickets to a children's concert of Babes in Toyland. It was just the perfect length and speed for them. What a fun day!
Mark and I are headed to a Messiah Sing In at Lincoln Center on Tuesday night. I am very excited for it. I first sung the Messiah in high school and have loved it since. The last time I went was when I was single in Washington, D.C. at the Kennedy Center. We are excited for the week ahead of us and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

4 Comments:
What fun memories -- New York at Christmas time -- Priceless.
A Christmas to remember...great festivities. Have so much fun at the Messiah sing along. I am so jealous! ps. I love the matching sweaters.
How fun! Loved your card and letter. Spencer asked me the kids names in your family and I think he was a little confused when they matched the kids in his family but it was cute. What can we say--we have great taste. I do have to warn you though that if you go with Spencer hold on to your hat because he's a wild one.
How fun to be in NY for Christmas. I love to hear about all of the cool things that go on there. Hope you all had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home