Monday, May 21, 2007

I am just saying

that when Wednesday is over and all my TV shows have ended, that I really am going to use my time in the evenings better. I am going to be very busy stripping wallpaper from 2 bathrooms and a family room. I will be busy picking out new things for the bathrooms. I am going to be super busy going to the gym. I am going to be busy reading many things like conference talks and books. I am going to be busy watching all the movies I haven't seen for the last few months since I cancelled netflix because I liked watching TV better than movies. I am going to be busy getting ready for summer vacation and pulling weeds and playing baseball in the backyard with Josh and taking Matthew on walks around the neighborhood and spending more time with Mark. I am going to be busy reading books to Samuel and helping Caroline learn to read. I emptied my DVR of all shows to tape. I really have many more things I can be doing, after Wednesday.

4 Comments:

At 5/21/2007 12:35 PM, Blogger Mumsy said...

Send me some of your energy. This was funny, K. I have similar goals now that I am not going to be blogging anymore. (ha, ha!)

 
At 5/21/2007 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathryn & Lindsey - there must be something in the water 'cause I'm feeling this too. My son is really going through a difficult stage, and I think part of it is because I don't spend enough time with him. I am with him all day, just the two of us, but I think the quality of the time we spend is really lacking. I am working on changing that. Today Jackson said to me, "I can't believe it, it's just you and me!" I'm like, what do you mean, it's ALWAYS just you and me! :) But it made me realize he really does love quality one-on-one time and I need to take advantage of that.

 
At 5/22/2007 6:23 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Josh and I were having a similar discussion last night, "What are we going to do now that there's nothing on tv?" I like your ideas.

 
At 5/22/2007 8:57 AM, Blogger Lizzy said...

i love that feeling of freedom when the tv season ends. then I laugh at how silly it is to feel tied to a tv show. i'll have loads of packing to keep me busy and i'll be listening to music and conf talks instead of the tube. enjoy the freedom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home