Wanted: a cape or two
We have a nice grandma. She sent us an Easter package today that included 3 matching superhero shirts. We have one cape, a wonderful party favor for Matthew. We need another cape or two. We had many tears over the singluar cape. I can't believe they (specifically the almost 3 year old) bought it when I said, "Let's look online to see if there's a cape we can order." Crying ceased for a few minutes.I wish I could sew. I can't. I called a couple of local haunts, no capes in stock. Luckily there's etsy. For about $40 I can get 2 capes and 3 masks (Caroline needs a pink cape because she plays superheroes too.) These capes are cute, can be personalized and are homemade. Bonus offFree shipping. I could be a superhero if I could sew. I can also be a superhero cuz I can google and type in a credit card number.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home