The best person I know
A mutual friend of ours told me 12 years ago that the woman who married Mark would feel everyday like she won the lottery was right. I did win the lottery!Mark has the best sense of humor. He's so funny. He's the most dedicated person I know, to his calling, to his family, to his work. He is an excellent writer and communicator. He works long and hard and tirelessly in all these areas. He took the boys camping even though he really hates camping. He put up a gate last night so our baby would be safe wandering around upstairs, even though he was so tired and in pain. Two months ago, he moved, even though moving was the last thing he wanted to do. One day in June doesn't seem like enough to celebrate what an outstanding father he is. He dotes on his little princess and loves to be with his boys. Everything he does he does well. He complements my weaknesses. He's truly the best person I know.

3 Comments:
loved learning these things about mark. and that you write this way says so much about you. so enjoyed reading your blog tonight and feeling more connected to you and your family.
This is such a sweet tribute to your husband. So neat to learn all these things about him. His wife is a sweetheart, too! :) Sounds like a great match.
I agree with the previous posts! I loved hearing your sweetness about Mark.
Thanks for sharing!
Megan
Post a Comment
<< Home