Cupcake comparison
Paying $2.50 for a cupcake in the City is going rate. I had cupcakes on Friday from the Cupcake Cafe with my little family inside Books of Wonder--which is an absolutely fabulous children's book store. On Saturday I went to the Magnolia Bakery with Susie before we saw South Pacific.
Let me say that Magnolia is infinitely better. Better frosting to cupcake ratio. As you can see, the Cafe one is pretty (purple flower--this is actually the large size, priced at $3.50) and was close to Mark's office. But Magnolia was way better--YUM! I had the chocolate chocolate and Suz had vanilla frosting with chocolate cake. Calories well spent!

2 Comments:
Kath-your life in New York sounds so dreamy to me. I want to go to that bookstore.
have you ever bee to city bakery, next door to books of wonder? their chocolate chocolate chip cookies are my very favorite treat ever.
Post a Comment
<< Home