a reminder about your annuals
It's the end of June, so it's time to apply a slow release fertilizer to your plants and vegetables you have planted.The soil temperature is warm enough now. I got mine at the local hardware store for $4, it comes in a bag. You sprinkle it on your plants, rake into the soil a bit and water thoroughly. My fertilizer will feed the plants for 2 months, so I won't have to do anything to them but water and weed.
And they are doing great! It's been so fun to watch them grow. And the zinnias Mark's dad planted by seed are coming up well too. So satisfying.

1 Comments:
OH!! I just learned something great from you. SLOW release. I had been feeling guilty all summer for not watering with miracle grow (we don't have vegetables this year, but we have a flower garden). That fertilizer sounds like a good idea.
Post a Comment
<< Home